Solderable Breadboard - 47 x 179mm
The BR1 Solderable PC BreadBoard enables you to transfer your circuit and wires from a plug-in breadboard without recutting wires or changing your layout. The BR1 has the same pattern and spacing as a standard 830 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard. It has a standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards. However, it has the advantage that soldered joints provide a more reliable long-term connection than solderless contacts. The BR1 has four power rails like solderless breadboards, plus two bonus rails for power or signals. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used. BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life, with an anti-tarnish protective coating for easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.
- Same pattern and spacing as a standard 830 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board
- 1oz/ftsq copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering; lead-free and RoHS compatible
- 1226 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers; 4 mounting holes
- 1.85" wide, 7.05" long, 1/16" thick (47 x 179 x 1.6mm)